- Pre-Tuning Info
- Car must be mechanically reliable, and ready for a tune. I will not install parts on, or fix your car for you. If you need parts installed, we can work out something before we schedule tuning.
- If your car breaks down due to your oversight on mechanical condition, the maximum refund/liability is up to a full refund on tuning, no more.
- If time is needed to diagnose issues not related to the tune, you will be charged at $20/hr minimum, if even willing to diagnose this issues for you.
- Recommended you have extra oil, extra coolant, and extra set of spark plugs on reserve.
- You must have a wideband Air/Fuel meter gauge for any tune.
- The reason being is that proper air/fuel mixture is required for safe & reliable running of your motor. I will not willingly tune a car without being able to adjust the tune to these readings.
- Stock Honda injectors only good for up to about 5 psi/lbs of forced induction. Stock Honda map sensor good for about 10 psi/lbs. Upgrade your injectors/map sensor if you want more.
- Must have a version of Hondata s300 (v1, v2, or v3 acceptable).
- Otherwise will consider tuning chips if you have all the hardware on hand (chips, chip burner, software, cables, etc.)
- Base Map: $20
- Base map – Gets your car started and able to move. NOT recommended for driving, and especially not for racing.
- Base Tune: $50 – $100 (depending on how specific the tune)
- Base tune – Gets your car up to a daily driver condition. Recommended for to/from work, not racing. Basically am only making sure your car will not stall or smoke, and drives smooth under normal driving/cruising conditions. Not tuning for power or for high rpm reliability.
- Street Tune: $200
- Street tune – Involves tuning your car on the street for reliable performance (not specifically maximum performance, which a dyno would be recommended for). Involves tuning your setup to be as fun and reliable as possible. Will aim to increase power as much as possible, but without a dyno to see results, will not know if peak power is reached. Recommended for daily driving and general all-purpose fun.
- Mobile Service: +$20
- Additional fee to come to you. Applicable for base maps and base tunes only.
- Wideband Not Installed: +$50 – $100 (depending on install complexity)
- Additional fee to borrow a wideband sensor and gauge, and have it installed and removed at end of tuning. Your car will not be tuned without a wideband. $180 and you can keep the wideband installed.
- Forced Induction Tune: +$50 – $100 (depending on how aggressive the build + tune)
- Additional fee to tune for forced induction applications (Turbo, Supercharger, ITB, Nitrous, etc.
- Street tunes unlimited retunes (within reason) no additional fee on the same motor setup. Modifications or upgrades to setup with the original tune may offer a discount on a retune.
Locash (Dyno only)
- Hondata s300 NA: $350
- ITB’s or Turbo/Supercharger: $450
- Hourly Dyno rate (self tune on their dyno): $100/hr
- Basic Dyno Session (no tune): $100
- Mobile Service: N/A
- Base Tune: $200
- Street Tune: $400
- Basic Dyno Tune: $500
- Deluxe Dyno Tune: $800
- Hourly Rate: $200/hr
- Basic Dyno Session (no tune): $100
- Mobile Service: $50+
Learn how to tune yourself! 1:1 Coaching, as well as self-paced online course(s) available!
Everything Aeon Psych has learned over years of working with OEM as well as custom builds for the obd1 hondas and mazdaspeed family, including both MAP based tuning and LOAD based tuning!
1:1 coaching is currently in person, or through video/screen share on discord. Contact for information.
1:1 rates: $100 for the first hour, $50 every hour afterwards.